Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dales Cuda Shops mission is to produce a quality accurate part at a competitive price. We have been in business since February 1981.
We offer a varity of aftermarket mopar parts and accessories. Specializing in 1965-1975 A, B & E Bodies. Expanding into the late model industry. Over the years we have transitioned from being a distributor to the major mopar retailers to retailing ourselves. Our products line made to original specifications includes but not limited to spoilers (front and rear) with hardware, exhaust , exhaust hangers, door handles (inside and outside), hood pin kits, rubber products, tuffwheels, window cranks, antenna kits, cables, mirrors, scoops, lovers, stripes and decals.
We offer a price match guarantee. Find our product advertised for a lower price give us a call and we will match it.
We always offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products with no hassle returns
We are very excited to announce that our Late model Challenger Louvers are ready .
Don't forget we offer challengertalk members 15% code challengertalk

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

I know who you are!!! I'm from Cleveland my company is Williams' SRD ring any bells it's been a long time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts