Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Theres probably nothing that can be done about my situation, but if I can help someone else out from my mistake I will do so.
Dont shop at Dale's Superstore online.
I orderd a Black Phantom Grille on sundayApril 13th. The website says all orders ship the same day as long as it is placed before 2:pm. I assumed since it was a sunday it would ship the following day (monday). Fast forward to today april 15th, still no shipping confirmation. I called customer service and asked about the order. The rep told me it would "probably" ship out tomorrow. On top of that, I noticed the item was listed twice on their website. Once for the price of $285 and a second time for the price of $265. I asked if I could get the cheaper price since my order hadnt shipped yet, I was told there was nothing he could do, the order had already been placed and it was "probably" an old posting. WTF?!
I really hate online ordering and wish there were someplace in AZ to buy Challenger parts from. All these online stores are amateurish and can get away with treating the customer however they please.
Anyway, just a headfs up for anyone thinking about ordering from this place, think again.

·
Administrator
3,752 Posts
Thread moved to review section. Read first, post later - Review Section Guidelines.

Several posts removed including a NSV post.

Bernie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts