Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm looking for a Challenger car club to sign up with in the Dallas area. I joined North Texas Muscle car, but out of 179 members I'm one of 3 Mopar owners lol. Anyone from this area that can direct me to a good site?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Checkout DFWLX (same website addy also). Not challenger specific, but a good group of Moparfanatics.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
DFWLX is a forum, Dallas Mopar Club is the real club and they LOVE muscle cars always have been more Muscle than just classics dallasmoparclub.com, great bunch and some sweet rides. Texas Outlaw Challengers is an UnClub and all we are is Challengers, an email group that uses events as excuses to DRIVE CYA D Town, Mark da Sickr

·
Registered
55 Posts
DFWLX is a club as well. Ashchallenger, try em all and see which ones you like. No reason you can't be a part of all of them

·
Registered
6 Posts
new Challenger owner here and looking to connect with others in the Dallas area. I'll have to check out your recommendations above, but anybody planning on going to the next Cars and Coffee event (May)?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have some tires and rims I would like to change out on my 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker ... and would like to sell the old to help pay for the new ones I'd like to buy. Does anyone know of a good source to do that with? let me know - thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts