Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The story all starts with my mom and I going to the dealership on the 22nd of January this year to place an order on a white with blue stripes IE 392.

I named this vehicle order BH505205... after the last 8 digits of the VIN number.

However, I found out this morning that BH505205 is unsellable due to damage in transport. :(

The dealership said that only two more IE's are available for purchase from a dealership on the west coast of the United States. The only flipside is that no more IE's with sunroofs are available.:disgust:

However, my mom and I decided no sunroof was better than no IE... so after a few phone calls... my mom gave the green light for the dealership to find a different vehicle to replace BH505205.

The good news is that BH505205's replacement will be directly sent from one dealership to dealership in Santa Rosa... I will keep everyone updated!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
there arent any left near me....and thats not just IE's , thats all 392's

when i do a 100 mile search i only see them 1 state away and there arent too many there either

around here every dealer for 1 or 2 392's....some have gotten none

we must be poor here in WI

·
Registered
308 Posts
fyi.....Baxter Dodge is down to 3 IE's (out of over 20), 2-white, 1-blue, all 6-spd's no sunroof cars.
:)

:guiness:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Sorry to hear your ordered car was damaged. Good luck getting a car that fits your needs.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind words everyone! It has been an emotional roller coaster, but I feel like the waiting is starting to come to an end for my mom and me.

Since BH505205 was damaged during transport; Lithia and Chrysler agreed to get another IE 392 from another dealership to replace the one that was damaged during shipment a few days ago.

They said the replacement vehicle should arrive to the dealership within about a week. :)

I'll keep everyone updated! :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts