Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I brought it home! (y)

2019 Scat Pack With Plus package, Alpine Upgrade, Driver's convenience, sunroof, and nav.

I'll clean the bugs off tomorrow. I had to get up at 5AM to go pick her up and I'm beat.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,836 Posts
Put something on that or it will swell up! Car looks great. Congratulations and be safe with it.

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Congrats. A guy doesn't mind a bee sting like that.

Sharp looking ride.

Reactions: Stitches1974

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all! It was hard for me to keep my foot out of it, but doing the break in properly. Only 328 miles on her so far.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
Congrats. A guy doesn't mind a bee sting like that.

Sharp looking ride.
True, I don't...Get them bugs cleaned off, they near as bad as bird poop! Congrats (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Worse. Big splats take some scrubbing.
Agree. Bugs weren't the major issue though. I was washing it and there's tar splattered on the right side of the car. I got most of it off this morning and will have to work on the rest at a later date.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
I see a bee on the fender though...

A Guy :cool:

Reactions: GSBrockman

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All I have to say is DAMN. I can only feather the throttle and I'm over the speed limit. I'm not even trying to romp on it at all. This should be interesting.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very nice! congratulations on that “bee sting”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks! I'm enjoying the car a bunch. Way more fun than my Toyota 86 that I traded it in for.
You sound like me. I had been driving a loaded focus ST since 2015. Traded it in on my WB ScatPack and man that was a good choice. ????

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You sound like me. I had been driving a loaded focus ST since 2015. Traded it in on my WB ScatPack and man that was a good choice. ????
I had a 2017 RT challenger before the 86. I thought I would like a smaller and lighter car and traded the RT for it. One of the biggest mistakes of my life right there. I loathed that vehicle after a month of ownership and wanted out of it ASAP. The first time I brought the 86 to my buddies house, he says to rev the motor when I started it. I did and he just walked back inside his house without saying a word. I think it took him 6 + months to even ride in it. He owns a 40th anny vette and a 2016 mustang gt.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,859 Posts
I had a 2017 RT challenger before the 86. I thought I would like a smaller and lighter car and traded the RT for it. One of the biggest mistakes of my life right there. I loathed that vehicle after a month of ownership and wanted out of it ASAP. The first time I brought the 86 to my buddies house, he says to rev the motor when I started it. I did and he just walked back inside his house without saying a word. I think it took him 6 + months to even ride in it. He owns a 40th anny vette and a 2016 mustang gt.
Never been much of a foreign car fanatic, but after visiting the Toyota website and reading up on the 86, I can only imagine the buyer’s remorse you experienced after ditching the 2017 R/T. That 156 lb-ft of torque is right up there......with my 2013 Dodge Dart. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Getting nano ceramic tint tomorrow. This should do wonders with the heat we're having now. I'll have to take some before and after pictures.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts