Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backing into a parking space in the deck here at work. Scuffed the HELL out of my redline-rim. Didn't cut the tire or touch the polished aluminum part but the red-edge is ugly now. Is there a touch-up paint that I can get to match that? Anyone know what I need to ask for color-wise? :disgust:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've did the same to my redline wheel... about 3 inches along rim edge...went to dodge and got some touch up paint...no one can spot it but me now...you might have to reapply from time to time...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
15,047 Posts
I'd think it would be Torred - code PR3.

There's no pearl or metallic on those redline wheels from what I've seen.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd think it would be Torred - code PR3.

There's no pearl or metallic on those redline wheels from what I've seen.
Yeah, the TORRED would be bright enough I believe. Definitely no metallic. I'll swing by the dealership after work and see if they've got a bottle. Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a pic of the touch up and my wheels so were on the same page...bottle says "pry" on it..matched perfect...sorry its so dark

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah, it is kinda' dark. I appreciate you taking the photo. The PRY is the paint code for Redline Pearl. Interesting, I was starting to think it was Torred. If it isn't a bother, would you mind snapping that photo during daylight hours at your convenience? I really appreciate your input!
:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts