Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody dealt with danko reproductions recently? I call and call, no answer, but they were quick to accept my paypal....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes.. I have. I ran into this issue also. I finally got thru to them by constant calling AND sending a PM to MoPower thru the forums.

May I ask what you're looking at from them? I picked up the Predator Cuda Grill myself

·
Banned
117 Posts
Yes.. I have. I ran into this issue also. I finally got thru to them by constant calling AND sending a PM to MoPower thru the forums.

May I ask what you're looking at from them? I picked up the Predator Cuda Grill myself
Hey Big Mike, did you ever install that grill? I think you ran into a problem as I recall. Would love to see pics if you did.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd love to see pics as well. I was considering this for the early part of next year. However, if you had problems getting the grill, I may have to reconsider. What happened? If you don't want to post, please PM me.

·
Registered
212 Posts
There were some issues that were not danko's fault..like the crack in the grill when it was shipped, but some are/were there's.

When I received the grill back, it looks like the surface was contaminated before it was painted...so I need to fix that (Mo knows about this too). So..seeing how this is the holidays, and most of my time and money are being spent on other things, I am on hold for the time being.

The grill does look bad ass though. Once I finally do get the ball rolling, I will post some pics. Probably won't be till later on next year. I head to El Paso for a teach in the beginning of January and won't be back till April. Imma try to get it started in January...but don't know when pics will be posted.

·
Registered
139 Posts
looking at buying one of the pred grilles also. does installation look fairly simple? or does it need to be taken to a shop?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts