Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have Dash Mat Covers? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have one in my Ram and PT Cruiser but not the Challenger. I have been thinking of getting one and after seeing that custom one I think I'm going to do the same. Thanks EliteTechneek I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Hey elitetechneek, Where did you get that one? It looks like there is NO flap cut into it on the passenger side airbag. I bought one from DashMat (DO NOT RECOMMEND) and it had a huge flap cut into it for airbag deployment. DashMat was really shitty to me when I complained and told me it was product liability, as if 10 ounces smacking my passenger in the face upon deployment is more of an issue than the explosive airbag deployment. The flap wouldn't even lay flat and was really unsightly, so when I returned it they took their time refunding me my money less shipping. Really ruined a product, even though many earlier dash mats did not have the flap cut into them. Yes, I'm slamming DashMat brand, my concern was that the gaint flap had curled edges and would not simply lay flat. The cut flap was a bad after thought on their part.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have one in my Ram and PT Cruiser but not the Challenger. I have been thinking of getting one and after seeing that custom one I think I'm going to do the same. Thanks EliteTechneek I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea!

Go right ahead!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
The one to get in the dashtopper.com NOT DASHMAT, thanks Matt for the PM's on which one you have. Just ordered two of them from dashtopper.com!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts