Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6 days since I put it into winter storage (2008 SRT Challenger) it's parked 40 miles away in a heated garage, I'm experiencing the shakes and the willeys but have not gotten to the heebee jee bees yet come on spring! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. On a side note a Cadillac XTS is a nice car but it aint no Challenger (missing the extra 115 hp)

·
Registered
209 Posts
All the rodent poison stopped disappearing overnight after about the 4th application... now I can park my Scatpack in there for the winter and maybe still have a wire harness in the spring.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,324 Posts
Mine is outside NICE and cold. Animals hate a cold house !!!!

Reactions: 2015SXT

·
Registered
11 Posts
Last year when I put my 2010 SRT8 away for the winter Thanksgiving weekend, I went to the local dealer in January and test drove a scat pack to remind myself how it felt in a challenger lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All the rodent poison stopped disappearing overnight after about the 4th application... now I can park my Scatpack in there for the winter and maybe still have a wire harness in the spring.
Amen I’m thinking maybe Cadillac night wing
Last year when I put my 2010 SRT8 away for the winter Thanksgiving weekend, I went to the local dealer in January and test drove a scat pack to remind myself how it felt in a challenger lol
i’ve got a 2015 scat pack sitting around the corner that I have yet to go look at and I’m not going

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Mine is outside NICE and cold. Animals hate a cold house !!!!
thought the same thing untill one time I checked the oil in the wife's car in the winter and found a mouse house on the intake manifold, car always parked out side, mice looking for a warn place.

·
Registered
#6 of 80 Mopar '17 Challenger
109 Posts
Yep. Winter is gonna suck for sure. I'm covering mine under a covercraft cover in the driveway. Spring won't come fast enough.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
6 days since I put it into winter storage (2008 SRT Challenger) it's parked 40 miles away in a heated garage, I'm experiencing the shakes and the willeys but have not gotten to the heebee jee bees yet come on spring! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. On a side note a Cadillac XTS is a nice car but it aint no Challenger (missing the extra 115 hp)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,324 Posts
Yep. Winter is gonna suck for sure. I'm covering mine under a covercraft cover in the driveway. Spring won't come fast enough. View attachment 1008615
Does the cover Scratch the paint all to hell ???? Was always afraid of that, dirt blows up under it and it rubs the paint off............
Maybe things have changed since the 80's !! LOL

·
Registered
#6 of 80 Mopar '17 Challenger
109 Posts
Does the cover Scratch the paint all to hell ???? Was always afraid of that, dirt blows up under it and it rubs the paint off............
Maybe things have changed since the 80's !! LOL
That was a big concern while shopping for a cover. I have not seem any signs of it scratching the paint.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts