Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'll try. As long as I go to bed before Midnight; I should be OK.
No staying up all night drinkng like last time! HaHa

Hope to see you a week from Sunday.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Yeah, my bad.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Blastin Bob's Straight Pipes

For anyone with an R/T 6sp and interested in getting a set of straight pipes; I have a deal for you. I have a set of the Blastin Bob Straight pipes in the box, unopened, straight from Blastin Bob's. When I bought mine, there was some mis-communication around my place and I wound up with two sets (that is another story and all I'll say for now). You can get a sense of the sound from the videos I posted

Sounds of engine Dodge Challenger

But you can hear them in person at the cruise. This is a great mod for someone looking for a bit more sound without breaking the bank or going with a full catback system. If you already are running the glasspacks, this is an easy swap out with the clamps. I am asking $100 for the set; these are $106.95 plus shipping ($14). I will have the box set with me at the cruise.

Hey WhiteStripedPlum (Eric) - I still got these...

Thanks
Chuck

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Some of us ACLX folks from San Antonio coming in for the Katy Car Show on the 12th, may have to stick around for this on Sunday, sounds fun.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm seriously considering make it out for this one. I always have a blast running around with you guys and gals. Won't know for sure till Saturday, but I'm about 90% right now.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm seriously considering make it out for this one. I always have a blast running around with you guys and gals. Won't know for sure till Saturday, but I'm about 90% right now.
We've got some good cruising roads and
some "challenging" roads. Hope you can make it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bump for about 12 hours till Leave time!!

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Hey Eric

I got that exhaust for ya!! It will sound great on that Plum, I'm just saying...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Chuck,

As you know I REALLY want that Blastin Bobs, Problem is cash flow...Maybe soon I will get a raise at work!!

In an effort to streamline leaving in the morning, due to time change, I went ahead and ate breakfast for dinner!! LOL

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
To everyone that opens one eye in the cool dark tomorrow morning
and say's to themselves "Should I go or just stay here"......GO!
You'll be glad you did.

And remember, this is the Daylight Savings Cruise so set you clocks
ahead tonight or you'll miss us by an hour.

See y'all in the morning!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I'm up. I guess I'll go.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Mu daughter is here and will come along.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Eyes open, coffee in hand...we'll be there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Another great run!!! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did.

If anyone determines they forgot to return their borrowed radios, please speak up. I'm missing two Motorola radios (models T8530, SX600TPR -- both blue/black). Please come forward. These are my Emergency Response Team radios and I need to return them to our hurricane prep packs. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Glad y'all got to see a FF in person. I had a blast and my daughter didn't fall asleep once. She wanted to keep the maps, so I'm looking at Google maps trying figure out exactly the route we took. Hope see you folks again.

·
Registered
355 Posts
My Son and I enjoyed meeting all u guys and gals. Great run, great time. Thanks heartland video and all associates. Now waiting for the vids.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for all the help with my flat! Glad everything went smoothly except for the FOOD!!

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Thanks to Ken for bringing out the goodies and keeping us organized with maps and everything else. Another successful run today. Although we did have a couple of mishaps with a flat tire on one unfortunate Hemi Orange (props to Ken for hanging with a brother and lending him his spare) and then there was the missed turn that took us back to Anderson. Seems when I am leading I have to much fun driving the curves and forget that I have a job, leading us down the correct roads. Oh well, we all made it safely and ultimately that is the most important; tons of fun and spirited driving with a safe ending.

And Eric (WhiteStripedPlum) - great job on getting pics and vid, looking forward to seeing it. and what a great thing on making that poster size pic for Ken, "Leader of the Pack"

Thanks to everyone for coming out today. It was a great time and always awesome meeting new people with the same affliction, challengerdrivingfever. We will do this again soon, keep your eyes open for the next announcement.

And Mr. Sickr Bee, you were missed and I and others had the Chicken Fried Burger... You missed out again on an outstanding culinary experience.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Can't hardly wait to see the video. I'll post up some pics tomorrow (maybe).

21 - 40 of 90 Posts