Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,608 Posts
That is a very impressive line up right there. Very nice shots... Looks like you had a great ride.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it down for this run. Did not realize the Texas Muscle Car Challenge was today till Friday night. It was a tuff call to stay in my back yard and race rather than run down there to run around with you guys and gals. Hope it was as much fun as all the past runs. Hopefully I can make the next one.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I missed the last ones, but it was definitely worth it to drive 2 hours just to get down there. I'll be doing it again.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
So chime in if you were there. I only got to speak to a few of you. For those of you who didn't make it; here's the breakdown (as best I could tell):
colors;
Furious Fuchsia - 1 (me)
Plum Crazy - 3
Black - 3
Inferno Red - 2
Silver - 4
White - 3
Hemi Orange -2
This is a total of 18. I wanted to say how many R/T's. SRT's, and SE's we had, but some folks had their badges removed, so couldn't tell for sure. At least 10-11 were R/T's and 3-4 were SRT's. The rest, obviously were SE's. I think I counted 5-6 speeds.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
What a great turnout! Thanks to everyone for coming out. We had
18 Challengers and 30 people enjoying the cruise.

Special thanks to Eric & Company (WhiteStripedPlum) and others
for the photos and video. I was separated from the group helping
with a flat so I didn't get any video myself this time. Great job as
usual!

It was great to hear the excitement from everyone when they got
to the restaurant. It seems they liked FM 3090! Some of the passengers
found out why we have grab handles in our cars!

The only downer for the day was the service was too slow at Wranglers.
We totally overwhelmed them. If we head that way again, we'll sit in
smaller groups.

Thanks to Chuck (as always) for making this another successful run!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Oh, and it was great to have so many new faces join us this time.
I was out of posters for the long-distance award, but it would have
gone to Debbie (debwal) coming down from Dallas. Also had folks
from Austin area and Beaumont joining us.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I missed the last ones, but it was definitely worth it to drive 2 hours just to get down there. I'll be doing it again.

Let me put this as maturly as I can," Told ya so!" LOL! Sorry I missed this one, but thanks Ken and Chuck for doing these and Eric for the great pics and vids! Ya southerners are allways fun to run with, there are no friendly folks anywhere! :werd:

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
When you're right, you're right.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Vid still says private.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
&%$*$#%^%&$%&^

·
Registered
58 Posts
I made it home! It was a very long drive but very well worth it! Had such a great time.... What was that awesome curvy road we were on??? I want to go back there again!!!

:clap:Ken and Chuck thanks again for the time and effort you contribute to make this happen!:thumbsup:

CHRIS and Scott THANK YOU! so much for letting me hang out with you all day Saturday you are an awesome MOPAR family...
It was such a pleasure meeting and see everyone again, hope to see you all again soon!

Eric, please promise me you will never buy a car that don't weight at least 4000 lbs. I'm afraid it wouldn't be able to handle you drivin style lol....:icon_razz:
===Debbie

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
What was that awesome curvy road we were on??? I want to go back there again!!!
That was FM3090 just outside of Navasota.

Good to see you again Deb and glad you made it home OK.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Totally dissapointed I couldn't be #19, had every intention of being there but had an 11th hour family commitment arise, and when I explained that I already had a family commitment (the Challenger and you guys being family and all) it didn't make near as much sense to everyone else as it did to me. Looks like y'all had a great run, lots of different colors there and some new faces, I am sorry I missed it for sure. Sorry to hear about someones flat tire, Ken, you better scout those roads better, keep an eye out for nails and stuff...! J/K, Ken and Chuck you guys are really great getting all this set up and organized for us, much thanks again and thanks to Eric and others for pics and vids, most enjoyable. Glad y'all had a good run, heres to the next one...I'll be watching for it. Stay safe till then TOC's.
Ace

·
Premium Member
388 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Still shows private; and i even signed into YouTube.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Huge thanks to the whole gang for making this cruise another memorable one - for many reasons. It is just such a thrill driving these cars the way they were intended (or so I think). Again, thanks to Ken and Chuck for making it possible. See you on the next one, can't wait!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I haven't been able to watch the video either. It says private when I try.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts