81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Plum Crazy R/T Classic/black stripes/ T/A hood, with hood pins, s/n supbird131

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Eric B., 2010 Black R/T Classic, seb-chally (darkrt's son)

·
Registered
25 Posts
It'd be nice to put some names to cars and faces, since I didn't know anyone there. I'll start.
Name Car/Color User Name
Kevin 2010 R/T Furious Fuchsia Moparman53
Tuffy (Scatpakrt), wife Margaret (Txshellgirl) and oldest son Trey,
Black SRT8

Great Video's, Kudo's to all!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Thanks, folks. How to do it again real soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It'd be nice to put some names to cars and faces, since I didn't know anyone there. I'll start.
Name Car/Color User Name
Kevin 2010 R/T Furious Fuchsia Moparman53
Debbie 2010 R/T Stone White, Black and Orange Strobe Stripes Debwal - Drove from Red Oak...

:thumbsup:That was so much fun, can hardly wait till the next one....

===Deb

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Hesser and Lori in ZoSo / 2010 BSM, and yes I'm back after my 30 days in the CT hole. How about I share a poem to the admins about my experience:

iF yoU Could Kill me,
YOU would,
but A Sole Survivor
Helps Our Lives Everyday

Thanks to everyone in TOC for making my suspension bearable and to Houdini for making Challengers a way of LIFE.

CYA on the other side,
Hesser

·
Registered
33 Posts
Missing Radios

Another great run!!! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did.

If anyone determines they forgot to return their borrowed radios, please speak up. I'm missing two Motorola radios (models T8530, SX600TPR -- both blue/black). Please come forward. These are my Emergency Response Team radios and I need to return them to our hurricane prep packs. Thanks!!
A gentle reminder... if you borrowed a hand-held radio during the run and forgot to return it please contact me via PM. These radios were borrowed to improve the experience for all and with Hurricane season fast approaching I need to return them. Thanks! :(

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
A gentle reminder... if you borrowed a hand-held radio during the run and forgot to return it please contact me via PM. These radios were borrowed to improve the experience for all and with Hurricane season fast approaching I need to return them. Thanks! :(
I think I remember when Ken asked if anyone needed one and who you handed yours to. He is a life friend so he won't see this so try again on the other side. He works close to me, I'll stop by and check with him tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I didn't take one, I can see how y'all would feel about getting them back.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts