Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I called my guy at the dealership I go to and asked him about getting my DRL turned on - I really like the look. The guy didn't know anything about it and neither did any of the techs or mechanics.

I ended up emailing the guy the link to the message board as well as some other sites. The one technician offered to do it after-hours at the dealership, but he said that the only system they have is the Wycliff system, not StarScan or StarMobile. The information I have says that trying to do it through Wycliff is not possible.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd really like to get these turned on, but no sense wasting time if their system can't do it. Can anything detrimental happen if they try it with the Wycliff system?

·
Registered
2009 V6 Challenger
465 Posts
DRL's

So, I called my guy at the dealership I go to and asked him about getting my DRL turned on - I really like the look. The guy didn't know anything about it and neither did any of the techs or mechanics.

I ended up emailing the guy the link to the message board as well as some other sites. The one technician offered to do it after-hours at the dealership, but he said that the only system they have is the Wycliff system, not StarScan or StarMobile. The information I have says that trying to do it through Wycliff is not possible.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd really like to get these turned on, but no sense wasting time if their system can't do it. Can anything detrimental happen if they try it with the Wycliff system?
Any good dealer should be able turn them on. Where are you located?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.