·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
Middle East Specifications Label
Kuwait Country Code
Middle East Region Group
EMEA Region (Middle East)

Might be something in Kuwait's lighting laws?

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
251 Posts
Middle East Specifications Label
Kuwait Country Code
Middle East Region Group
EMEA Region (Middle East)

Might be something in Kuwait's lighting laws?

A Guy
As i said before , i seen 1000 challengers with the yellow on , must be scatpack or this car specifically related , we’ll c ... its diff something from where the car manufacturerd because why would they do that here “ they dont even can , even if they want it is too much effort for them “

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
As i said before , i seen 1000 challengers with the yellow on , must be scatpack or this car specifically related , we’ll c ... its diff something from where the car manufacturerd because why would they do that here “ they dont even can , even if they want it is too much effort for them “
There are different Uconnect radios for different regions. It could be the cars you are seeing are older and 2020 is different. It's definitely because of your location. Maybe there is a workaround to change the region but that might also affect other aspects of the car so not sure you should do it. Don't know what to suggest other than see what your dealer says and try to find another owner with them on and see what his Uconnect light control page looks like.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
251 Posts
There are different Uconnect radios for different regions. It could be the cars you are seeing are older and 2020 is different. It's definitely because of your location. Maybe there is a workaround to change the region but that might also affect other aspects of the car so not sure you should do it. Don't know what to suggest other than see what your dealer says and try to find another owner with them on and see what his Uconnect light control page looks like.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
so you are saying better to not let them mess with because it might effect other things ... wil do that ... unfortunately no one purchased a 2020 scatpack widebody beside me yet so i can ask them , only 2 left at the dealer black n white , we’ll c... thats partially due to covid and lock downs but ya i better not let them mess with it

thanks all

41 - 48 of 48 Posts