Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...(revolver style) inboard lamps up front,....they look very cool!!;) :cool: .....and besides,..with The floor console, its center surface tipped toward the driver,...it is fitted with a proper “pistol grip” shifter shaped just right to master the quick, crisp shifts possible with the six-speed manual “tranny.”.....I can then appropriately shoot my way through the competition peering thru my "six-shooter inboard lamps"!.....Yea Baby,...pull the trigger and release this Beast !!;) :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
firstmethod said:
<points at vanishing point>
what he said. :D

... still wondering why they cut off the tops of the headlights though ...
Just think of it,..like the old Clint Eastwood movies,....where he squints,...just before he shoots somebody.;) :D :cool:

T
0 Posts
Now, if they only added a trigger to the shifter handle, maybe connected to the six shooter lights so you can flash them to inform slower vehicles of the fast approaching HEMI powered Challenger.

or NoS?

I love it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
...(revolver style) inboard lamps up front,....they look very cool!!;) :cool: .....and besides,..with The floor console, its center surface tipped toward the driver,...it is fitted with a proper “pistol grip” shifter shaped just right to master the quick, crisp shifts possible with the six-speed manual “tranny.”.....I can then appropriately shoot my way through the competition peering thru my "six-shooter inboard lamps"!.....Yea Baby,...pull the trigger and release this Beast !!;) :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
allhemi said:
Yep..LOL!!:D :p
....Or better yet,..how about a little Dirty Harry,...I love that movie,...I hear it now with the 6 shooter inboard lamps..."
"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"
..........:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...I personally like the idea of the James Bond approach...bullets flying out the the 6-shooter holes,connected to the pistol grip trigger,when pulled!;) :p :D :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts