Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
18' SRT392 A8 F8 w/sepia
46 Posts
This one, as opposed to the others is the single layer one right? They have a video to install the 3 layer one but not the single layer. Did you just cut out the vinyl stick it on and hit it with a heat gun to make sure it applied nicely?
Yes mine is the single layer carbon fiber look. Pre-cut dry application. Finish with hair dryer or heat gun.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts
Reactions: dragons layer

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts
Maybe SRT8 Mike can answer

A Guy

·
Registered
585 Posts
A friend who owns a sign/graphics shop made it for me.
You think your freind could make a couple more? I wouldn't mind doing the "DODGE" delete and adding that graphic

·
Registered
44 Posts
Resurrecting this thread since I just realized that Luxe no longer makes any of their products featuring Dodge logos or trademarked words. So that rules out Challenger, Scat Pack, 392, etc as options for their divider decals.

Does anyone know of another vendor who still makes these or a similar product. I was looking forward to debadging the Dodge from between the taillights and replacing it with a Luxe 3-piece divider with a red Challenger script logo.

Here is what it says on their site:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts
Sounds like a bad breakup

A Guy

Reactions: ApolloCreed

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
416 Posts

A Guy
When a big fish sees a little fish doing something cool and better than they do, they tend to not like it very much. Shame their designs where awesome

Resurrecting this thread since I just realized that Luxe no longer makes any of their products featuring Dodge logos or trademarked words. So that rules out Challenger, Scat Pack, 392, etc as options for their divider decals.

Does anyone know of another vendor who still makes these or a similar product. I was looking forward to debadging the Dodge from between the taillights and replacing it with a Luxe 3-piece divider with a red Challenger script logo.

Here is what it says on their site:

View attachment 1024252
You could probably get the 2 layer with w.e design you wanted and then find another vinyl script challenger loge to place on top. I have the single layer trunk divider and they told me another vinyl should be fine over the top of it.

·
Registered
44 Posts

A Guy
Agreed
When a big fish sees a little fish doing something cool and better than they do, they tend to not like it very much. Shame their designs where awesome

You could probably get the 2 layer with w.e design you wanted and then find another vinyl script challenger loge to place on top. I have the single layer trunk divider and they told me another vinyl should be fine over the top of it.
Yeah, thought of that. Would prefer an all in one solution, but maybe this is worth exploring. I'm also not opposed to installing an actual Challenger badge (not vinyl) in the divider space. But I was only able to find the silver/chrome one in a quick search. Would like to find a red one somewhere.

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
416 Posts
Agreed

Yeah, thought of that. Would prefer an all in one solution, but maybe this is worth exploring. I'm also not opposed to installing an actual Challenger badge (not vinyl) in the divider space. But I was only able to find the silver/chrome one in a quick search. Would like to find a red one somewhere.
Steve White I believe has a black one which is now available on Blacktop 2021s. You could buy a silver and paint/plasti dip them

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts
Agreed

Scroll to bottom

A Guy

21 - 40 of 41 Posts