Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a better dead pedal for the SRT automatics? I find myself using the factory flat spot for my left foot during aggresive driving but it is a little small. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've seen posts somewhere (here? another site??) that Ultimate Pedals sells them. They only list Chargers on their site, but you're supposed to tell them you have a Challenger.. I haven't bought any nor contacted them myself, just passing along some info.

·
Super Moderator
13,704 Posts
Ultimate Pedals

I've seen posts somewhere (here? another site??) that Ultimate Pedals sells them. They only list Chargers on their site, but you're supposed to tell them you have a Challenger.. I haven't bought any nor contacted them myself, just passing along some info.

I have purchased Charger pedals for my Challenger from them and they are a perfect fit and excellent quality. They even make a parking brake pedal for our cars. See:

ULTIMATE PEDALS

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have purchased Charger pedals for my Challenger from them and they are a perfect fit and excellent quality. They even make a parking brake pedal for our cars. See:

ULTIMATE PEDALS
Couple pictures of the installed result would be greatly appreciated.
Cliff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts