Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed an oem spoiler w/ backup cam and fog lights in my 16 SXT. I am having both activated (for only $50) at the local dealer tomorrow.
For the backup cam, will I have dynamic grid lines, and is the code XAC? (Radio is the uconnect 5.0)
Trying not to have any suprises or issues at the dealer tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,843 Posts
XAC should be correct. I don't think you will get the grid lines. Some have gotten them with a Tazer, others not. A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got back from the dealer. XAC was correct. Tested it out on their lot, and it didn't show the grid lines. Went into the settings on radio, and I was able to turn them on. Works great! Just little hard to see on the smaller screen until I get the chance to upgrade the radio.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, after reading some of the prices that were payed on here. I called every dealer in the area (about 8). First go round, prices ranged anywhere from $120-$170. About a week later, called them all again, and the closest dealer to me quoted $50. I immediately booked an appointment before they changed their mind.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey could you share what fog lights you got ?? I'm looking to install them on my 2015 SXT but have no idea where to start . Thanks !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey could you share what fog lights you got ?? I'm looking to install them on my 2015 SXT but have no idea where to start . Thanks !
Sorry for the late response. 271969423289 is the part number. Came with install instructions also. I ordered mine from a Dodge dealer selling them on eBay. Steve White Motors also carries them for about the same price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts