Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has been done before but have you guys combined dealer experience with Sales price (how open was the dealer was to making a deal ) I for one would go anywhere for a great deal if I can drive home .

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
86 Posts
All I can tell you is that Dave Dennis in Dayton, OH did a real great job of dealing on 2014 Challenger. Little over 4K off sticker. Long story short. Came back 2 months later w 3600 miles on car & traded to new Charger R/T that sticker'd 3K more & did the deal for 2K difference.
Very Happy & so is the wife (which is the important part if you want to keep peace)

·
Registered
398 Posts
After searching every CDJR dealer's site within 100 miles, the best deal I found was at Lithia in Santa Rosa. They were offering EVERY R/T for $4000 off MSRP, plus the $4000 Chrysler rebate. After emailing to confirm it, lining up my own financing, and choosing the one I wanted, I cleaned up the old Subaru and headed up there.

The price was solid, they matched my financing, and didn't pressure me on extended warranty or any of the 'Protecto-Coat' nonsense. I let them take the trade for $500 less than blue book, but I figured I was still $7500 ahead on the deal.

They were pleasant to deal with, but of course there was a bit of "Let me take this to my manager."

MSRP: $34,280

Purchase Price: $26,280

This, BTW, is why I ended up getting an R/T instead of the SXT I'd been planning on when I started!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.