Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although my car is officially a year old, the salesman that sold me my car, called and told me to come down a get a George Washington inspired Challenger poster. Very cool.

Just an awesome poster........gonna frame it and hang it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I wonder if my dealer has this

·
Registered
308 Posts
Love that poster, I got the same one framed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Although my car is officially a year old, the salesman that sold me my car, called and told me to come down a get a George Washington inspired Challenger poster...
At the dealership...

"Here's the poster we promised, [crow]. By the way, have you had a chance to look at the new 2011..."

Dodge sales tactic #102, entice the customer to come to you.:lol:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At the dealership...

"Here's the poster we promised, [crow]. By the way, have you had a chance to look at the new 2011..."

Dodge sales tactic #102, entice the customer to come to you.:lol:
So true, when I picked the poster from him this morning, he DID mention that he had (2) IE 392 coming in shortly. One of each color and said, "when they arrive, I'll give you a call and we can take em out for a spin". I was like... crap man, how can you do this to me...bastard. If I ever test drove an IE 392, I'd be screwed. I'd be hard pressed to walk away from the power.

Found this sort of strange, he mentioned that the Mopar 10 on the lot had zero bites. Been there for 3 months, same with a FF R/T Classic. Guess no interest.

·
Registered
235 Posts
When I got my Mopar-10, the dealer gave me two of these. It is a great picture, waiting for the 2012 adds with TR leading the charge up San Juan Hill in his 2012 SRT-8. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Hey I never did get one !!!

Hey, I never did get one !:(! Of Course , I never did go to a local Dodge Dealer !! I wonder:scratchhead:, if any are there/still available.. I've been on Dodge's email list [and physical address too] for quite some time ...Why didn't they send me one ? :crbaby:

·
Registered
75 Posts
poster

YA my salesman promised me one after buying a 2010 challenger R/T classic, a 2010 Journey for the wife , and a 2010 Grand Cherokee for my winter ride ---like all salesman --he is a lying idiot--no more sales from me to him..worse yet he is a neighbor down the road from me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I went to my dealer to try and get one, but they were "out of them". So I went on Ebay and bought one for 2 bucks (plus 6.50 shipping) and the guy included 2.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Hey, I never did get one !:(! Of Course , I never did go to a local Dodge Dealer !! I wonder:scratchhead:, if any are there/still available.. I've been on Dodge's email list [and physical address too] for quite some time ...Why didn't they send me one ? :crbaby:
I have an extra one. PM me if you want one. I'll send it for the price of shipping.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
So true, when I picked the poster from him this morning, he DID mention that he had (2) IE 392 coming in shortly. One of each color and said, "when they arrive, I'll give you a call and we can take em out for a spin". I was like... crap man, how can you do this to me...bastard. If I ever test drove an IE 392, I'd be screwed. I'd be hard pressed to walk away from the power.

Found this sort of strange, he mentioned that the Mopar 10 on the lot had zero bites. Been there for 3 months, same with a FF R/T Classic. Guess no interest.
Yeah, one dealer here has a Mopar 10 sitting there, and to be honest, I realy don't think too much of it myself. It's OK, at best, and not on my radar of cars I would have bought.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Thanks for posting, I just copied and made it my desktop wallpaper. Looks good...
I have two that I picked up while test driving last year. I intend on framing one and placing the window sticker and purchase sheets in the back.

I will do the wallpaper thing when I get my own computer. The wife won't like me putting it on our "shared" system.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I have an extra one. PM me if you want one. I'll send it for the price of shipping.
Wow, you sure you don't need it ? What a wonderful Comrade.:bowdown:.will do asap !!:banana:

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Wow, you sure you don't need it ? What a wonderful Comrade.:bowdown:.will do asap !!:banana:
I don't mind. I sent out 4 already, when they first came out.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I don't mind. I sent out 4 already, when they first came out.
Well, I have to compliment our HemiWoman !! It is her/you that somehow "revved" up a few brain cells ! I mean how long have these General Washington's been out ? I mean, I called my closest Dodge Dealer [SOD]...talked to Jesus and he said he had'em !! I was only expecting one poster.. Heck, he gladly gave me 3 !! I'll admit these are quality "scenic boards" ...thickish too ;not those paper thin deals !!! He said the '11 steering wheel is similar to the one in the all new 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel...I think he said that the Citadel had the 392 [[wait, that can't be..can it " ] !!! Heck, they had in excess of 15 different Challengers ..3 Mopar 10s..3 FFs.....had to sheepishly say that as soon as I hit Mega Million's ; " I'll be Bach" !!!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts