Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard if Dodge dealers can install the carbon fiber/suede headliner package if you didn鈥檛 get it on your Challenger? Before you say to just start calling dealers, it is Sunday today. 馃槈

Registered
Custom order. 6 speed manual
Has anyone heard if Dodge dealers can install the carbon fiber/suede headliner package if you didn鈥檛 get it on your Challenger? Before you say to just start calling dealers, it is Sunday today. 馃槈
Yes but it is going to cost thousands. Each individual component is super expensive, individual dash pieces being $1,000+ for example.

This has been talked about, I suggest doing a search. I bet you are looking at $8k+ including labor.

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop

A Guy

Registered
22' Challenger SPWB Frostbite
If you install it yourself the parts are about 2800 ish for the carbon pieces (1400 each) and then about 2000 give or take for the headliner and A pillars, plus visors.

About a $5000 project for what was a $1595 Option if you can do all the work yourself.

Myself I don't care and will spend the money and do it myself. I'm still trying to figure out the parts numbers for the headliner, a pillars and visors.

The two carbon pieces are 7BV79AAAAA for the Gauges and speedo piece, and then 6TQ281X8AA for the shifter bezel. Refer to the other thread linked above if you want the variation with the chrome surround trim.

Premium Member
If you install it yourself the parts are about 2800 ish for the carbon pieces (1400 each) and then about 2000 give or take for the headliner and A pillars, plus visors.

About a $5000 project for what was a $1595 Option if you can do all the work yourself.

Myself I don't care and will spend the money and do it myself. I'm still trying to figure out the parts numbers for the headliner, a pillars and visors.

The two carbon pieces are 7BV79AAAAA for the Gauges and speedo piece, and then 6TQ281X8AA for the shifter bezel. Refer to the other thread linked above if you want the variation with the chrome surround trim.
Want to do the headliner crease free? You need to remove the rear window or risk ruining that part.
It鈥檚 your money but not sure how you see this as a worthwhile expenditure. I鈥檝e seen body shops remove the glass to do a hard headliner replacement. They won鈥檛 risk ruining the part to save the customers insurance a few dollars.

Registered
Perhaps you're right but what's frustrating is trying to figure out what the part numbers are for the suede pieces.

Registered
I do have a VIN and have been trying to figure out the suede pieces. I believe I have the headliner part number but figuring out the visors and A pillars is challenging.

Registered
I do have a VIN and have been trying to figure out the suede pieces. I believe I have the headliner part number but figuring out the visors and A pillars is challenging.
Call Steve White Parts and give them the VIN.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Registered
Custom order. 6 speed manual
Want to do the headliner crease free? You need to remove the rear window or risk ruining that part.
It鈥檚 your money but not sure how you see this as a worthwhile expenditure. I鈥檝e seen body shops remove the glass to do a hard headliner replacement. They won鈥檛 risk ruining the part to save the customers insurance a few dollars.
Exactly. The published procedures for the Challenger headliner are..
1. Disconnect battery
2. Remove the windshield

Registered
I have an extra carbon fiber dash bezel for sale if anyone is interested, meaning part 7BP79AAAAA.

I purchased both off another forum member and have the extra part available if someone wants it!

This is a mint, like new, in box, ready to ship bezel. Cheapest you鈥檒l find new is $1600. I鈥檓 trying to offer someone a deal.

I have it for sale on eBay for $1250.

Shoot me a message if you鈥檙e interested.

Reactions: polara71
1 - 16 of 16 Posts