Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,876 Posts
dealers are like restaurants, great ones and shitty ones, please dont mix them altogether
I went to one where the chicken tasted like rubber, I left tired.

Also got some purple Kool-Aid, only to find out it was some knock off called Kool-Aunt.

Needless to say, I started going to restaurants for my food instead.

·
Vendor
12,072 Posts
I went to one where the chicken tasted like rubber, I left tired.

Also got some purple Kool-Aid, only to find out it was some knock off called Kool-Aunt.

Needless to say, I started going to restaurants for my food instead.
lmao >:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just got off the phone with the dealer, they want me to bring the car in and leave it with them all day so they can double check all work, address all my issues, RPM flare from 1-2 gear, and more. Will supply a loaner and do it all no charge to me. Pretty awesome I think.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
In my (and this is scary) 45+ years of driving and buying cars, the worst service experience was at a Dodge dealer, but, the best was at another Dodge dealer. If I took them all together, the experiences at GM, Chevy dealerships to be exact, were the worst and most frustrating in general, with the Pontiac dealership nonsense a close runner up. My Mopar experiences have all been at least fairly good, if you take the Las Vegas Dodge stuff out. That place was the worst.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
So far, I have zero complaints about my dealer. But so far in a little over a year, I've had 2 oil changes and nothing else done/needed.
My last dealer did a couple of things that annoyed me, but in general they were fine too. I moved and went back to the dealer I bought a Grand Cherokee at in 1992. I live like 2 minutes away. Third oil change is coming up in November. If I have some $$ to spare, I will do a contract for 4 changes and save a little.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts