Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up the RT Friday. I've had the dealer add, sport pedals, scuff plates, T-shifter. Any other accessories to add from the dealer that I'm missing?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Consider the splash guards - saves your paint from rock chips and other road gunk big time. Front tower brace is a good move too - flattens out cornering and improves handling noticeably.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Many consider putting splash guards on a muscle car a sin, FYI. Strut tower brace, CAI, catbacks, supercharger, drag radials, cool decals, badges, custom floor mats, shaker hood... just kidding but it seems the mod bug has already struck you. Congrats on the new car, you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Many consider putting splash guards on a muscle car a sin, FYI. Strut tower brace, CAI, catbacks, supercharger, drag radials, cool decals, badges, custom floor mats, shaker hood... just kidding but it seems the mod bug has already struck you. Congrats on the new car, you're gonna love it.
My initial impression too (splash guards) - thought about it pretty hard, but knowing how my Cameros and Euro-go fast got dinged up from road debris, and the fact the car was black (stands out maybe less), I went for it. Glad I did. No dings so far after a year of daily driving. I looked at a lot of black Challenger photos with them on before pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
My initial impression too (splash guards) - thought about it pretty hard, but knowing how my Cameros and Euro-go fast got dinged up from road debris, and the fact the car was black (stands out maybe less), I went for it. Glad I did. No dings so far after a year of daily driving. I looked at a lot of black Challenger photos with them on before pulling the trigger.
Yeah, I've thought about them as well, maybe the thin style I've seen on a couple of cars. Not very noticeable.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah, I've thought about them as well, maybe the thin style I've seen on a couple of cars. Not very noticeable.
If mine was other than black, I'd have went for the thin type (think they're called "stealth guards") - definitely don't stand out as much as the stock ones.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
I think the splash guards square up the stance and make it look meaner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts