Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i purchased my 2010 R/T in Dec 2010 I noted to the dealer that the hood to trunk rally stripes they had installed on the car were bubbled in a couple locations, and were peeling at the edges. Having some experience with vinyl lettering/graphics on vehicles I knew it would not get any better over time. The GM at the dealer offered to re-stripe the car, and gave me some time to think over the color, as the interior is Red/Black. After a few fumbles on the salesmans part (no longer with the dealership), the sales manager set me up, and got me the full rally stripes that i really wanted :)

Obviously i stuck with the white, i just like the contrast. The great thing about vinyl is i can always try the red down the road should i choose to.

First pic is before, next pics are the new stripes which are a little wider.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
I like it very much.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Wow....I love the black....and you made it even better with the full white rally stripes. Dude...its AWESOME.......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow....I love the black....and you made it even better with the full white rally stripes. Dude...its AWESOME.......:thumbsup:
When i first saw one with full stripes I thought I'd go that route, seeing yours helped seal that for certain.

So far I am a very happy customer, its a DAMN shame i have to move away from the dealership this summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts