Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
There were "supposed" to be 11 different color options for 2015. If that's the case, I'd say PCP could be one of them. Don't know how much truth there is to the 11 colors though.

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
The dealers web site has only 3 Challengers in stock, all 2014's.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Can't view window sticker anywhere that I could see. That would give you more proof but I'm going to say negative on that. Plum Crazy was never scheduled for this year, at least not yet.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YJ, yes I noticed that too, but when you do a search by color on their site it provides purple as a color search option and returns the 15 Challenger in the results. I'm guessing someone is playing with Photoshop

·
Registered
580 Posts
This is the dealer I bought my Shaker from. I talked to the salesman and he said someone must have entered the wrong paint code for the new cars. They are not Plum Crazy. Their site will be corrected. Nothing to see here... these are not the droids you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This is the dealer I bought my Shaker from. I talked to the salesman and he said someone must have entered the wrong paint code for the new cars. They are not Plum Crazy. Their site will be corrected. Nothing to see here... these are not the droids you are looking for.
Wrong paint code is one thing. But they have "stock" photos of the '15 in plum crazy. Unless they have software that automatically colorizes stock photos based on color code, then it is intentional, not a wrong code.

I spoke to a sales manager and after he affirmed there is no PCP for 15, i told him it was misleadingly show the car in a color that is not available. He said he would talk to their Internet dept.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Wrong paint code is one thing. But they have "stock" photos of the '15 in plum crazy. Unless they have software that automatically colorizes stock photos based on color code, then it is intentional, not a wrong code.

I spoke to a sales manager and after he affirmed there is no PCP for 15, i told him it was misleadingly show the car in a color that is not available. He said he would talk to their Internet dept.
Those don't look like any stock photo I've seen before. They look like a bad photoshop job!

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts

Someone in the car selling business, misleading, lol. Can you imagine?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.