Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to have the winn module replaced on my Challenger. I purchased at Bremerton Dodge which is no longer in business. My car has not been back to any dealer since I drove it off the lot.

Any good recommendations for service in the south sound? I had bad service with Matson back in the 80's

Thanks for any advice.

I really hate to leave it anywhere...
Bob

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have had really good luck so far with Larson in Puyallup. So has 00DakotaRT. Had a bunch of warranty wwork down, oil changes, and they turned on my DRLs for free.

·
Registered
480 Posts
When I lived up there, I used Larsons too, can't complain. Yes I can. Don't let them do an oil change. Other than that, you should be good to go.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guy. I will take it there. I will hope for the best. 4100 miles in 2 years. I keep her covered. I hope they take pride in their work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm using West Hills Chrysler/Jeep Dodge in Bremerton at Auto Center Way. It sounds like they were resurrected in the bail-out upheaval...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Whats wrong with using Larson for oil changes?

Its where I have been going and I havent noticed any problems.
Not a thing from my experience, I have had great luck there (love that free mocha machine). I think SRTSteve had a minor oil leak when he filter wasn't tightened quite enough.

Happened to be there the day they were putting up the "Let Freedom Rev" posters, salesman handed me one and now its framed and hanging in the home office.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had to it towed to Enumclaw Chrysler. I purchased my Cummins there in 2001 and had a great relationship with their service dept and they are providing great customer support.

They say the pcm needs to be replaced . they have the pcm in Portland and it should be here tomorrow.

We shall see. It sure surprises me that the pcm took a crap with 4117 miles on the clock.

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pcm replaced and J21 tsb performed, great service as usual no problem at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts