Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received two emails in the last 3 weeks from the Dodge dealer I bought my Challenger from requesting if I want to sell them my Challenger back. They will buy it above retail value, and do not require I buy another vehicle from them.

Yea, I know, this could just be another way to get you to their dealership, but the point that they do not need me to buy another vehicle or trade it in made me wonder if anyone else has had their dealership approach them.

My 2020 GT has under 800 miles on it to date. I'm not interested in selling it.

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
589 Posts
It's probably legit. Dealers all over the country are dying for used car inventory and prices are so high they can buy it back for more than you paid and still make money.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT, Billet Silver, Black Rally Stripes, A8
561 Posts
I get almost weekly inquiries from the dealer I bought from 5 years ago LOL

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
Haven't heard from the dealer I bought from in April.
Good thing, he ain't getting my Scat.

Reactions: Hellraisin

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
probably legit. I just traded a 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali for a 21 Scat pack wide body 6 spd. I got $50,000 for the trade that I drove for 26 months and 40,000 miles and when I went back to original dealer that I bought it from to cancel warranty he told me I only paid 51,000 when I bought it!

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
probably legit. I just traded a 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali for a 21 Scat pack wide body 6 spd. I got $50,000 for the trade that I drove for 26 months and 40,000 miles and when I went back to original dealer that I bought it from to cancel warranty he told me I only paid 51,000 when I bought it!
Wow, damn good trade!
Have you posted pics yet??? Or have you taken delivery yet?
Was it an order or off the lot sale?

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Yeah it was a good trade the original dealer says "you know that will never happen again right?" and I was like yeah that's why I traded. It's the 4th challenger I've had. Haven't posted any pics yet. It was off the lot, found it 4 hours away... It had to be 6 speed and wide body so had to look for it. I had it ceramic coated.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lots of dealerships are offering crazy amounts for used vehicles. Im trading in my 2019 ram for more than i actually paid for it.

·
Registered
2020 R/T Plus, Blacktop
36 Posts
I got my 2020 GT for 34.5 last summer and I traded it in this summer for 31 it had 5000 miles on it. They are selling it for 35 It does not make sense to me but I suppose during these times banks are lending people more money than usual at lower rates.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts