Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a copy of this. Figured some guys would like to see it, as it shows some wholesale pricing, options, etc. This is legit document straight from the dealer. I haven't seen this circulating yet so I figured I'd share.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
nice...wish we had these for all the model challengers

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
So contrary to the original Nay-Sayers... You can NOT option a Hellcat up to $75k, even if you wanted too...
Tops out at $68,401 with shipping, every option, & Tri-coat paint; which may of may not be allowed with the $995 Blacked Out Hood.
If not allowed... then $67,901 is the max.

Still not cheap... but for what you get, it's not over priced either. (or $75k)

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Anybody know what the base radio is?

The upgrade is to Uconnect 8.4AN, what do you get w/o the upgrade?

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

8.4" Touchscreen Display (RFL) no navigation

Reactions: Danner

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
there are options missing though, they're calling my order into the DM today...?

JRM
no these are the only options available at this time...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so no one can get bronze wheels right now? even though all media cars have bronze or black wheels? and no one can get black laguna leather seats, even though current cars out there have them?

having a hard time believing this.

·
Registered
320 Posts
so no one can get bronze wheels right now? even though all media cars have bronze or black wheels? and no one can get black laguna leather seats, even though current cars out there have them?

having a hard time believing this.
On the seats you're not reading things right black is available in Laguna Leather (it is late availability.)

Option WSB gets you the brass wheels (I think.)

These lists always have a few bugs.

·
Registered
728 Posts
So contrary to the original Nay-Sayers... You can NOT option a Hellcat up to $75k, even if you wanted too...
Tops out at $68,401 with shipping, every option, & Tri-coat paint; which may of may not be allowed with the $995 Blacked Out Hood.
If not allowed... then $67,901 is the max.

Still not cheap... but for what you get, it's not over priced either. (or $75k)
I agree they have priced it under 75K for the car but once you throw on tax,title, doc fee and license your over 75K depending on where you live. Lets use Chicago and your an average guy making a good living but still can't walk in and write a check for this bad boy, but you want the latest and greatest on the street.
68,401.00 car
6840.00 chicago tax
165.00 lic & title
150.00 doc fee
now remember your just an average guy making a good living but you have a mortgage, credit card bills, cell phone, cable, electric, gas, insurance ect. and if you have a wife and kids and student loans well then by the time you get done financing this car considering your credit is above average and you can qualify for a loan at around 3% which will add on a 5 year loan approx 11,335.00 in interest, that will bring the car to 86,891.00 then you have to insure it lol everybody in the hellcat ecomony is going to make money, I'm guessing with a good driving record and certain discounts you will still pay 1500 a year, so just on the 5 year plan this car not including gas,tires or maintenance is going to cost 94,391.00. wow it sucks when you sit down and do the math, when you toss in gas,tires and maintenance your over 100G. I can see why Chrysler has said that only 5% will buy this car.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
I agree they have priced it under 75K for the car but once you throw on tax,title, doc fee and license your over 75K depending on where you live. Lets use Chicago and your an average guy making a good living but still can't walk in and write a check for this bad boy, but you want the latest and greatest on the street.
68,401.00 car
6840.00 chicago tax
165.00 lic & title
150.00 doc fee
now remember your just an average guy making a good living but you have a mortgage, credit card bills, cell phone, cable, electric, gas, insurance ect. and if you have a wife and kids and student loans well then by the time you get done financing this car considering your credit is above average and you can qualify for a loan at around 3% which will add on a 5 year loan approx 11,335.00 in interest, that will bring the car to 86,891.00 then you have to insure it lol everybody in the hellcat ecomony is going to make money, I'm guessing with a good driving record and certain discounts you will still pay 1500 a year, so just on the 5 year plan this car not including gas,tires or maintenance is going to cost 94,391.00. wow it sucks when you sit down and do the math, when you toss in gas,tires and maintenance your over 100G. I can see why Chrysler has said that only 5% will buy this car.
Well then,
I guess I'll have to see if they will accept an Affiliate Discount (SRT eligible) so I have some gas money left. ;)

And dude... 10% Chicago Tax :eek2: man they are raping you blind. :cursin: (I thought our 6% was high)
No wonder the last census showed Illinois has the highest exodus rate in the country.
I think its time to get a PO box and title it in Delaware :up_to_something:

·
Registered
6,352 Posts

The base radio is the RA3 system which has basically everything the RA4 has, *except* enabled Navigation,
3D Nav and Sirius Traffic. The RA3 can have the GPS "Dealer Enabled" but it does not do "3D GPS".

I am GLAD that I can have the RA3 system and skip the factory overpriced crap GPS..... I can buy a Nuvi with
Lifetime updates for cheap...

The rest of the system is exactly the same... Harmon Kardon setup.

Reactions: Danner

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
The base radio is the RA3 system which has basically everything the RA4 has, *except* enabled Navigation,
3D Nav and Sirius Traffic. The RA3 can have the GPS "Dealer Enabled" but it does not do "3D GPS".

I am GLAD that I can have the RA3 system and skip the factory overpriced crap GPS..... I can buy a Nuvi with
Lifetime updates for cheap...

The rest of the system is exactly the same... Harmon Kardon setup.
Almost exactly the same, in addition to your list, the RA3 is missing HD Radio too. Not that I care as I can't remember the last time I listened to regular radio, I stick to satellite and my iPod.

Reactions: Toxic11

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Almost exactly the same, in addition to your list, the RA3 is missing HD Radio too. Not that I care as I can't remember the last time I listened to regular radio, I stick to satellite and my iPod.

Oh yeah! I forgot about HD Radio (As did most of the world) :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts