Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gents,
So Dependng on price I want to order a SP 2015 R/T in June. Im located in Philly PA and was interested in East coast dealers who have great reputations. I hear alot about Steve White in NC and Bob Fredrick in Ohio. I have no problem making the trip out there, but I was wondering i anyone could recommend anything closer. Again please, Im open to suggestions.
Thanks Guys!
Johann

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
IMO go with Bob Frederick he may not be close to you, but I too am far away (CA) from him. He has been great to deal with.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Random thought: several potential 2015 buyers meet up and go order from the same dealership. Enough of the savvy veteran members know who the good dealers are to work with, a group going together has strength in numbers and can collectively bargain better prices for their respective purchases (hard to mark up one when the guy who just got the lower price is standing in the room). Might also be good for the dealer, both from a cost standpoint (would they pay less if ordering several at once vice an ad hoc special order) and showing Chrysler that they can move the higher end product.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Twin Cities here and June 9th can't come soon enough!!!! (Guess who's b-day that day is)

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Buy from the best local dealer to you since the distant shop isn't going to service the car if needed. Service in the end trumps initial cost.

Reactions: BozzMan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Lexington, KY here, but may have to wait till 2016 to appease the wife. I'm in the same boat though... Every dealership I go to seems to be anti special order or lousy customer service. :disgust:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hey Gents,
So Dependng on price I want to order a SP 2015 R/T in June. Im located in Philly PA and was interested in East coast dealers who have great reputations. I hear alot about Steve White in NC and Bob Fredrick in Ohio. I have no problem making the trip out there, but I was wondering i anyone could recommend anything closer. Again please, Im open to suggestions.
Thanks Guys!
Johann
Joe Cecconi's Chrysler Complex in Niagara Falls is great to deal with. Rich Geiss is who ordered and delivered my Shaker to me. An overall great experience. They've even been awesome w/ service so far too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,172 Posts
To me all dealers suck
Yep sometimes you might get a deal and then go back a few years later and get screwed.I buy a car every 2-3 years and never seen the same salesperson whenever I go shopping looking at cars.
If you Pre order a 2015 Challenger don't expect a great deal but once they hit dealer lots you will find many great deals for way under invoice if you want too look abits...
Make no sense in pre ordering a car since the 2015s will be all over the place in all colors and styles............................JQ

·
Registered
718 Posts
Do Dodge dealers do "courtesy delivery"? Where you order from a forum dealer say, and then the car is shipped to your local dealer and they handle the delivery for a nominal fee.

This is done quite a bit in the Corvette world.

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Never heard of that, any dealer wants the sale to themselves and wouldn't want to transact someone else's car.

·
Registered
718 Posts
All the paperwork is done with the first dealer. The second dealer doesn't do anything but prep the car.

Done all the time with Vettes. Not all dealers go along, but most do. It doesn't affect the second dealers allotment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts