Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a perfect experience at Bettenhausen Motors, and from Sales Manager Micah Neely. I ordered a new Challenger from the factory. He kept me advised during the build and notified me immediately when the vehicle was received at the dealership. He then closed the deal and did all the paperwork at his desk.

I was so pleased with the dealership that I am now orderings all my mods through their Parts Department!

0:)

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Congratulations. Always good to hear about a great experience.
I had the same experience with "Fields" in Glenview.
Their service department is top Notch.

Enjoy the Ride.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Thanks for posting. I test drove a Challenger from there years ago, but they didn't have my exact setup so I bought from St.Charles' dealership. I'll check out Bettenhausen when I finally decide to upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,521 Posts
We went there to look at ordering our '15 SRT from them, but they had no allocations left because they used them all on Hellcats. They were one of the few dealers around here that were selling Hellcats at MSRP (No gouging, which I respected). They sell ALOT of cars and that was evidenced by them having 17 allocations for SRT/Hellcats.

I also respect that they were Honest and Upfront enough to turn us away instead of leading us on!

I wouldn't hesitate to order or buy a car from them and glad that it worked out for you Guys! :cheers:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bettenhausen currently has 2 new and 2 used Challenger Hellcats, per Manager Micah Neely @ (708) 460-5337

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Had a more than pleasant experience in St. Charles. Came down 20%. Threw in custom katzkin. Bettenhausen prices didn't compare at the time. I would check both online first. Good luck all!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Got an outstanding deal on my wifes new '17 Jeep Cherokee over at Tyson Motor Corp. in Shorewood, IL just off I-55. Had an excellent selection of Challengers when we were there last August. Aaron Lang and Jason Beltran treat you right without all the usual trickery - very low key and ready and willing to meet your price. Wish I had know about them when I ordered my Challenger back in '16...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts