Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a window sticker for a 16 challenger, is there a way to look up where the car was sold new to? The VON says: 2596

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
You should be able to look up the VIN history through Carfax or Autocheck. It will show where the car was sold first, where it was serviced, any body shop insurance claims, etc.

It’ll cost you $35 or thereabouts.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Should have the dealers name who ordered it at the bottom center of the original window sticker

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I don't have the original window sticker to this car but was able to use the vin # to reprint out another one.

This is not a car that I have purchased yet, the dealership that has it is still doing an inspection on it.

I should be able to check with this dealership to find where the car was sold, but I figured check to see if any new here on this forum first.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
If the car is also listed on autotrader or cars.com from the dealership (lots of them are) they usually include the carfax report in the online listing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the car is also listed on autotrader or cars.com from the dealership (lots of them are) they usually include the carfax report in the online listing.
Thanks for that info, I was able to look it up and it looks like it came from Sterling Heights, MI area. Not sure on the dealer yet but will check with the new dealer on the carfax report.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts