Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia (Norfolk, Portsmouth, Va. Beach, Hampton, Newport News, etc. area) and I am in the market for a new 2014 SRT 8 Challenger. I was wondering if anyone has recently bought from a dealership/salesperson in this area and if so, could I have your recommendation from your experience. If you have not, I would also appreciate your recommendation on a dealership/salesperson that you have worked with in the past.

The reason that I ask is that I went to the Fall Classic Car Show in Newport News a few weekends ago and got into a conversation with a group of people. The topic went from the show to area dealerships. Much to my surprise, one of the dealerships in the area got very poor comments from the group, especially on the service department. Ironically, this is one of the dealerships I was looking at to discuss my purchase. Just want to be as informed as I can.

Thanks,
Trent

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ok well lets see.... I just purchased my 2013 srt8, I went to the pomoco dealership on Jefferson, not really a bad experience other then they wanted to low ball my trade and did not want to budge on the srt8 they had..... Next stop was southern dodge in Virginia beach... They had a 2012 yellow bee, brand new.... On the lot for a while.. Sticker was 52,xxx, told me they would make me a deal on it.. Came back with 47,xxx... Next day I seen it on the Internet for 44xxx.. Then the last spot I went was hall dodge, again in Virginia beach... Bought my new girl there... I will say that it was the end of the month when I went in to buy her, plus I also bought a new charger r/t at the same time... May have helped with my dealing experience, the other two places I went to I don't know if I would go back to again, my first charger I bought from southern and had a great experience... And so far I have had 2 positive purchases with hall, both at different times...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts