Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my '12 rt that is like a metallic kind of sparkly red my phone won't let me upload a picture. But it has no decals on and I would like some that make it look mean but classy to. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I just bought my '12 rt that is like a metallic kind of sparkly red my phone won't let me upload a picture. But it has no decals on and I would like some that make it look mean but classy to. Any ideas?
Not even the HEMI badge on the hood scoops?

I used a 1970 R/T as inspiration for the badges on mine (See photos). Put red "345" below the "HEMI" on the scoops to pay homage to the "440 Six-pack" emblem on the '70. Also put R/T badges on the fenders, and DODGE letters on the nose. Not shown in the photos, I put a plain "HEMI" badge on right rear of the Spoiler. I plans to do the hood pins soon.

Now it you want to go bigger with vinyl wraps, there are all kinds of modern R/T hood wraps and stripes and such, if that's the way you want to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I also replaced the shiny chrome fuel door with the black one. If you have chrome wheels, the chrome is ok, but I have the Mineral grey, and I'm planning on putting on some black aftermarket wheels.

Black wheels and black fuel door on your red car would look sweet!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh well I have to hemi badge on the hood scoop and RT Challenger badges on the grill. I have chrome rims which I think looks classy. I was thinking about like a vinyl sticker decal thing that runs on the bottom but I also like the rt strips that run between the front finder and the doors.

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
Im diggin that red on white. You think if I did white on red it would look good?

This is where it gets fun with vinyl. You can use your imagination.

No reason white on red wouldn't work. I saw a black Challenger a few years ago that had a full length purple stripe down each side. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was so outside the box.

You might check these guys out for stripes. I have bought several stripes from them.

RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes Graphics Decals Dodge Charger Graphics Ford Mustang Graphics Chevy Silverado Graphics Retro Custom Graphics Stripes Decals Boss Hockey Stick HEMI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts