Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through December 21st: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

December 22nd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Okay... since it's December, it seems like a good month for Bright White, so I'll (re-)introduce you to Arianna:

Arianna was born on April 29, 2011 (a Friday! :grin2:)

This is the first picture I took of her, after I drove her 104 miles home on September 6th of this year:

And finally, here's a low-light (no flash) evening shot, as Arianna basks in the glow of the holiday lights, downtown:

Arianna
b: 04/29/2011

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Hmmm slow month for ROTM entries...OK I'll throw my old 2009 V6 back in the mix

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
2014 Shaker Number 1949, 6 speed with blastin bob's resonator deletes. TorRed Red with Radar Red Leather interior!

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Took a few months off, figured I may as well try again :grin2:

Mod List:
JBA Longtube headers
Catless mids
Flowmaster 40 Series Mufflers
Solo Exhaust Chrome tips
Classic Script Challenger badge added to fenders
Speedlogix 87mm TB
Mopar CAI
Johan Custom Tuned
Eibach lowered
Boss 338 20x8.5 in front and 20x10 in back
3G Customz engine half covers
Cervini Rear wing
2012 Front Fascia (Not pictured - http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f19/2009-2012-front-fascia-298954/#post4053994)
SRT8 (post-2011) front splitter (not pictured - http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f19/2009-2012-front-fascia-298954/#post4053994)
Mopar Hood struts
Challenger branded sill covers
Challenger branded floor mats
QTP low profile oval cutouts with switch hidden in center console
Rear window louvers
Base head unit replaced with 430
25% tint

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Here's my 2013 R/T Classic. I've had this car for little over a year and have just over 20k smiles on it. I used to dream of having a car like this when I was younger but the cost of raising a family came first. Now that the kids are grown and gone I finally got the car I always wanted. Its also 1 of 9 built like this, that's kinda cool

Lowered on Stage One's - Love the stance and handling

Solo Mach X Catback with Dual Quads, nice roar when you jump on it and the retro tips look awesome

Lots of engine bay mods, I painted the half covers and the abs cover, primer, base and clear coat. I just added the AN fittings for the catch can a few weeks ago. when I was a kid I LOVED steel braided lines so I had to do this.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Homegrown Hemi Entry

Been working on her for awhile and I don't think your ever done but thought I'd throw it in. Thanks for looking.

2009 R/T Inferno Red Crystal Pearl

Exterior Mods: Eibach Lowering Springs, 20in Zinik Wheels, Flowmaster Exhaust, SuperBird Tail Lights, 35% Tint, T/A Style Striping

Interior Mods: Grant Steering Wheel (Red), Hurst Shift Kit, Billet Tech & Diode Dynamics Badging, Custom Foot Pedals, Mats & Door Sills.

Engine Bay: Inferno Red Engine Cover, Painted Coolant Tank, Razors Edge Tower Brace, Cold Air Systems CAI, BT Catch Can, Bling and Braided Hoses, Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover

Custom Tuned by Johan

Challenger1.jpg

Challenger2.jpg

Challenger3.jpg

·
Registered
174 Posts
2011 R/T Plus 6 speed with STP.

I got the mod bug about 2 years ago. I am lucky to be in SoCal and have met many of the experts in person. Frank installed my exhaust at Zoomers. I got to meet Jina and see her embroidery work. I am working a red and black theme and have been getting most of my ideas from this forum.

Modifications:

Wheels

• - SRT IE wheels
  • - Billet 3mm spacers (front)
  • - Chrome MOPAR center caps
  • - R/T logo tire valve covers
  • - Gorilla black locking lug nuts

Electrical
  • - Led interior lighting
  • - Led rear license light
  • - Phillips High output Headlight bulbs
  • - Web Electric sequential tail lights

Performance
  • - Functional hood scoops
  • - Mopar CAI
  • - Zoomers Cat Back Exhaust
  • - Lakewood front strut bar
  • - Barton Short shifter
  • - Diablo email custom tuned

Engine Dress up
  • - Painted strut covers with R/T logo
  • - Red catch can
  • - Painted fuse box cover
  • - Billet red coolant cap
  • - MOPAR 345 logo engine cup holder inserts by Nate
  • - War stripe painted engine cover
  • - Red painted oil cap
  • - Painted firewall cover
  • - Painted Radiator overflow tank

Exterior
  • - Challenger R/T rear spoiler badge by Nate
  • - Red MOPAR quarter window sticker
  • - Blacked out door key hole
  • - Show and go front license plate mount
  • - Headlight & fog light 3M clear protection
  • - Reverse lens DODGE logo plasti-dip black

Interior
  • - R/T logo trunk mat
  • - R/T logo front mats
  • - Chrome Emergency brake cover
  • - Chrome door sills with red letter challenger sticker inserts
  • - Red interior door trim piping
  • - Black out sun visor airbag warning stickers
  • - Challenger R/T dash badge by Nate
  • - MOPAR logo seatbelt protectors (rear seat) by Jina
  • - R/T embroidered head rests by Jina
  • - Diode Dynamic Dodge logo console cup holder and door
R/T start button by Nate

·
Registered
710 Posts
2014 Shaker #1523

2014 Shaker #1523 , all available options except engine block heater. Rumored to be 1 of 1 built Red on Red 6 speeds. Brembo brakes, Hurst wheels, Lowered, 392 chin spoiler, AFR rear spoiler, ported and polished heads, comp 274 cam, stainless works headers and mid pipes, Rolling Thunder Exhaust chambered cat back, black stock tips.

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
My 2015 RT "Shaker" was delivered under a month ago and includes the options of the Super Track Pack and A8. Shaker is Mopar's OEM kits, hood and CAI shaker. Shaker graphics, Mopar splash guards and black fuel door were also added. F1 SuperCar 3 season tires were swapped for Falken PT 722 AS tires. Newly released FM Force II Cat Back were also installed.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts