Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm surfing FB and from a mopar site I have liked pops up an ad for Billet Technologies, you know the guys that make covers for everything under your hood and interior stuff. Well the ad was for 40% off till 1330 eastern time, I was 15 minutes shy of missing it. I jumped outta bed, ran to my computer, ordered everyfrickenthing I could ever think I wanted. I got the whole underhood kit for the 3.5, the fuse cover, the beer can holder covers, TB cover, and a new shifter plate. BAM saved like 300 some odd dollars. Im so excited right now. Too bad I cant install anything till I'm back next year from deployment. But I'm so pumped right now had to share with my Challenger family.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Good deal... yea, I ordered a few things during the 40% off sale as well as a buddy of mine did as well.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My engine bay was totally stock, well aside from the supercharger. Soon as it comes Im having my wife send me pictures lol. Its the best I got till I get home.

·
Premium Member
9,212 Posts
So I'm surfing FB and from a mopar site I have liked pops up an ad for Billet Technologies, you know the guys that make covers for everything under your hood and interior stuff. Well the ad was for 40% off till 1330 eastern time, I was 15 minutes shy of missing it. I jumped outta bed, ran to my computer, ordered everyfrickenthing I could ever think I wanted. I got the whole underhood kit for the 3.5, the fuse cover, the beer can holder covers, TB cover, and a new shifter plate. BAM saved like 300 some odd dollars. Im so excited right now. Too bad I cant install anything till I'm back next year from deployment. But I'm so pumped right now had to share with my Challenger family.
THANK YOU for your service!
I'm happy for you that you found such a great deal.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
get on their mailing list. It was part of their last one a few weeks back.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
40% off. nice. would have been nice to know about
A buddy of mine that has a 300 told me about the fact that they have a sale somewhere about a week or so before Thanksgiving so I simply watched their website for the announcement.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Post a photo...

Interested...and would love to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I was looking at the strut covers too, but I wanna get a nice strut tower brace from Pettys and didn't think it would all fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts