Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m looking to buy some new wheels and tires for my 15 scat pak. I looking for a wheel with a deep dish look. I want a staggered setup and looking to put a 305 or 315 on the back. So if you all know of any wheels that some what match what I’m looking for let me know. Also if you have a staggered setup I’d love to see it and know what sizes your running.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ive got widebody devils rim replica wheels on my 2020 scat pack. 275/40/20s on 9.5" wheels with a +15 offset in the front and 315/35/20s on 10.5" wheels with a +22 offset. Slight rubbing in the rear, that was addressed with some modification to the wheel well plastic.
Wheel Tire Car Cloud Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,773 Posts
Something like this? Do a site search a few threads on this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The problem with the new cars is the offsets needed to give you the clearances needed. The offsets needed kinda prevent the deep dish wheels of the older muscle cars.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger R/T 5.7 RWD w/6 Speed Manual
48 Posts
The closest I've found is from U.S. Mags, called the Indy Concave US547. However, they seem to be aware they've got the only one and price them at ~$1,200 per 20" rim. Spoken with a half dozen custom wheel fabricators, and all have similar quotes.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,773 Posts
Absolutely correct, thats what allowed the fitting of the 315 width tire in the rear.
Well for that you also need the correct offset which on a 10.5" wide rim is +22mm. BTW lots of good info in this thread.

I actually geeked out and took measurements and drafted up in CAD to confirm the rears would fit.

Full specs of what I am running when I swapped out my wheels & tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts