Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if anyone has a forest or deep green color on their Challenger, or if they've seen one. I was just curious cause its a beautiful color for a car as aggressive as this one. I know about the Green Envy color, but not what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was at a small car show in For Worth TX yesterday and someone had an 08 Bullitt Mustang on Display. I was thinking how hot a Challenger would look in that color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was at a small car show in For Worth TX yesterday and someone had an 08 Bullitt Mustang on Display. I was thinking how hot a Challenger would look in that color.
Haha, that was actually the same inspiration I got to ask in this forum. I mean it ust look good since the Challenger looks even badder than the Mustang. IMO

·
Registered
522 Posts
Man, I haven't seen anything like that since my dads' old Grand Fury a few decades ago ! LOL!
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
I wish someone would paint one EF8 Dark Green Metallic. I love that color.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
It's funny how those colors went out of style years ago and now we are begging for them. I love the dark green! I hope Mopar comes out with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts