Dodge Challenger Forum banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
A

Agyle, TX
no kidding, I’m just across the toll bridge in Little Elm. Speaking of that bridge, it may look like a great place to test your car’s top end, but the fuzz watch both sides pretty close...Possibly because of me Using it to test mine 😔

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
^^^This is why we can never have anything nice!

A Guy :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
no kidding, I’m just across the toll bridge in Little Elm. Speaking of that bridge, it may look like a great place to test your car’s top end, but the fuzz watch both sides pretty close...Possibly because of me Using it to test mine 😔
I am on ElDorado once every 2 weeks. Had a daughter in Little Elm, have a daughter in Frisco, and one in McKinney. All off ElDorado.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I am on ElDorado once every 2 weeks. Had a daughter in Little Elm, have a daughter in Frisco, and one in McKinney. All off ElDorado.
well if you see a house off Eldorado that has a cop car hanging halfway out of it’s garage and someone walking around it in an excited manner and holding a wrench in one hand and pointing at the car in an excited manner with the other hand, as if he were cussing the car up one side and down the other because it wouldn’t cooperate while being worked on, that’s me and The Bacon Hauler.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
660 Posts
well if you see a house off Eldorado that has a FoMoCo hanging halfway out of it’s garage and someone walking around it in an excited manner and holding a wrench in one hand and pointing at the car in an excited manner with the other hand, as if he were cussing the car up one side and down the other because it wouldn’t cooperate while being worked on, that’s me and someFoMoCo product......my favorite car to work on.
Fixed it for ya..... :devilish:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up a leftover 2018 Bare bones R/T 6M in March. Only option on the car is the Blacktop package. Was not a planned purchase, but got it for a little over 9K off sticker. Couldn’t leave it there! My wife actually talked me in to it! We both have always wanted a Challenger, but thought it would be financially out of reach.
My neighbor has THREE Hellcats! Two are red eyes. I drove one of his red eyes. Yes, it is stupid fast, but I have to say mine rides and sounds better. I am more than satisfied with my R/T,

121 - 130 of 130 Posts