Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was mid Jan I decided to obtain a 392 IE.
Found one locally...someone put a deposit on it while was enroute to check it out.
Found one out of state...dealer said it had been sold
Searching all over when out of state dealer called to tell me guy who put deposit down changed his mind. I jumped on it. Car was delivered to dealer about 2 1/2 wks ago.
after financing delays....snow delays (for the long drive)...trade-in delays (decided to sell privately)...I decided to have it trucked to me.
Was supposed to be here last Friday (in heavy wind & rain)...but truck was delayed.
Long story even longer....
supposed to be delivered Monday (again in monsoon weather).
Wish me luck!:scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It was mid Jan I decided to obtain a 392 IE.
Found one locally...someone put a deposit on it while was enroute to check it out.
Found one out of state...dealer said it had been sold
Searching all over when out of state dealer called to tell me guy who put deposit down changed his mind. I jumped on it. Car was delivered to dealer about 2 1/2 wks ago.
after financing delays....snow delays (for the long drive)...trade-in delays (decided to sell privately)...I decided to have it trucked to me.
Was supposed to be here last Friday (in heavy wind & rain)...but truck was delayed.
Long story even longer....
supposed to be delivered Monday (again in monsoon weather).
Wish me luck!:scratchhead:

Good luck I picked mine up today. All the waiting and disappointments will disappear the second you hear the engine turn over. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts