Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've researched this and at this point I've been unsuccessful finding any info on deleting music/songs off of my MyGig hard drive. Is it possible? Unfortunately I have some duplications. Is it possible to do it by connecting my laptop to the USB port?

Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I have deleted music of the hard drive. It is under edit I believe. I don't have a clue about hooking up a lap top to it! Cheers :guiness:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Going from memory as I just added an REN and don't have the giant manual that came on the last car. Turn on then push the hard MENU button, chose my music soft button files, you ca delete the entire files, or albums or songs. It will have a soft edit button at the first of each file name, touch that to see the next options. I've loaded bout 20 CDs so far, next I'm gonna go back and delete down some of the songs from them, so here's hoping I remember rightbut just keep pushin buttons till U get there!;)

Reactions: Tony_B5

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mark, it was a quick and easy fix, and who doesn't love that? Appreciate your help (and your enthusiasm!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.