Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pics at the McDonalds Rock and Roll Car Show last night. It's a weekly show here in Scottsdale...

The vintage Demon was pretty sweet. I've never seen one before. My buddy said it's gear driven instead of using belts. You could here that when the lady started it up.

And the bloody ZL1 was a trip. I asked the lady who owned it if she'd ever been harassed because of the blood? She said after a trip to New Mexico, she was cleaning the bugs off the front and the neighbor called the cops. They visited her with guns drawn thinking she drove over somebody lol! I guess she might visit Hennessey next and add some more power...

Happy Holidays...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I can't believe anyone would do that to their Camaro. How would you even know it it was clean???

Merry Christmas all!

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
2,001 Posts
I was never a fan of the vintage demon looks and the new one looks even worse. That Cuda tho!!
I can't understand how someone with good taste in women (as evidenced by the photo beneath your name) can be so wrong about the looks of the Demon!

Reactions: raceheart77

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,781 Posts
The Demon has been modified obviously. It's OK, The Cuda yes...the Camaro, god no...

A Guy

Reactions: silver scat

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,146 Posts
I can't believe anyone would do that to their Camaro. How would you even know it it was clean???

Merry Christmas all!
I thought the same thing! In my opinion, she wrecked a Nice looking car.

That's the first time that I've seen a Demon too (I come from a GM camp originally). It looks like a long car, but nice looking. I haven't heard a gear drive in years and if I remember right, they can be pretty loud.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
'71 'Cuda.... Best car ever!!!! Camaro looks like the turd that it is.... Especially with those graphics. The old Demon is cool but not really an "A" body fan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts