Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody confirm if the slotted two-piece Demon front brake rotors are bolt-on replacements for the Scat Pack rotors? From all the specifications I have found, they appear to have identical dimensions, and should be a good (albeit expensive) light weight option for Scat Packs and earlier SRT8 vehicles supplied with four-piston Brembo brakes.

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Can anybody confirm if the slotted two-piece Demon front brake rotors are bolt-on replacements for the Scat Pack rotors? From all the specifications I have found, they appear to have identical dimensions, and should be a good (albeit expensive) light weight option for Scat Packs and earlier SRT8 vehicles supplied with four-piston Brembo brakes.
restricted, even if they are the same, you cannot buy them.......must own a Demon, and go thru the picture taking event to prove that you must have them......sorry

Luke

ps

https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rotor-brake-68306228ab

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I think I found an option from Wilwood for a 2 piece rotor that will fit the front of a SP. Looks like it'll save about 7# per side and be about $500/side.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,277 Posts
Not the Dynamics rotor, smaller at 14.2 inches.

Only way to know if the Demon stuff fits on the Scat Pack is to compare part numbers, I'm guessing they will bolt on but as Luke says, can you get them?

I know the pads are same as the Scat Pack 4-piston pads but that's about it.

I grabbed these pics from a vid so not the best. :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had hoped that Chrysler would make the Demon rotors available to the general public for a reasonable price. Currently, our only alternative lightweight rotor option is from Racing Brake, which I’m sure is also of excellent quality.

On another note, looking at your photographs, it appears the Demon uses a smaller sway bar than the Scat Pack and SRT vehicles. I suppose that’s logical, since going around corners is not the Demon’s forte.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts