Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
That new configuration site style is terrible. Indigo blue on the builder looks almost like Contusion blue did, which was not remotely close to the actual color of the car.

·
Super Moderator
14,836 Posts
That new configuration site style is terrible. Indigo blue on the builder looks almost like Contusion blue did, which was not remotely close to the actual color of the car.
The appearance is similar to how the Canadian site has looked like the past few years.

The photoshop renderings are definitely off. Many colors looks different compared to the actual thing.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,521 Posts
Thanks for the site link! :cheers:

I have Zero interest in owning a Demon (now a widebody Hellcat might be a different story), but it's always fun to build one to your own specs.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Thanks for the site link! :cheers:

I have Zero interest in owning a Demon (now a widebody Hellcat might be a different story), but it's always fun to build one to your own specs.
Interesting you say that, at the New York auto show I stood there and listened to the comments and MANY of the attendees made comments on the hood looks cool but the flares looked hideous.
I'd be driving anything but a Challenger if those fenders were on all of the cars.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,521 Posts
Interesting you say that, at the New York auto show I stood there and listened to the comments and MANY of the attendees made comments on the hood looks cool but the flares looked hideous.
I'd be driving anything but a Challenger if those fenders were on all of the cars.
The hood is pretty cool and functional on the Demon and the flares aren't the nicest looking pieces made, but they do allow the Hellcat and Demon to run some bigger, much needed rubber.

If it were my company (and the bean counters weren't so tight with the purse strings), I'd like flares that were actually stamped into the fender without any lines on them, but that would cost quite a bit of money to retool for those, compared to just putting some flares on a current fender.

All in all though, I wouldn't want them on Ruby (our SRT 392) though, so I do see your point. :cheers:

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
586 Posts
Shockingly, there are none in inventory within 200 miles of my location.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
With all the Demon's spoken for why put them on to build.?Put the whole Challenger line on to build your own.And they wonder why they only sold 4k Hellcat's for 17. The shorter model is not the main reason.

·
Registered
13,965 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Don't know if all are ordered and allocations filled and like Tim said, if you know you know, can't wait for the website.

I'm sure you can buy that charger over the parts counter, if you need a Demon VIN, here's one here.

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=2C3CDZH92JH100417

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2C3CDZH92JH100417

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I called 100 dealerships and could not find an allocation. If you know of one that is willing to sell for MSRP, please share.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts