Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go. Hot off the press. My Dad just sent me this. Not sure if anyone else posted this...

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Only thing is it's not really doing what Dodge wanted, they wanted the dealers selling at MSRP or below to get their cars first, and dealer charging a markup to go to the back of the line. But what's happening is that if you agree to give your dealer a small ADM and tell the truth on the agreement, you'll be last in line to get your car. So it's simple, you lie on the agreement and say you are buying it for MSRP and your order gets priority in build. They tried but just no way to stop dealer markups.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
I disagree with your statement that there is "no way to stop dealer markups". There is. If Dodge wants to get serious about this they can simply FORBID the dealership from this activity. If caught they would immediately loose their dealership. Its that simple. I am certain there are many rules and requirements from Dodge in order to obtain and maintain an authorized Dodge dealership. They could simply make this one of them. Very simple.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Dealers are free to sell at any price they choose. For Dodge to forbid them to mark up the car is against the law.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Dodge CAN make life miserable for a dealership by delaying any future deliveries. The customers will then go elsewhere to order a car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts