Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Folks!

So I'm new to the whole HID world. There is a guy on Instagram who makes custom headlights and one that caught my eye was the demon eye, but the guy is asking like $600 and he uses my current headlamp. I already have the headlights with the projector lens, do they make a red HID bulb? I'm currently using Xenon bulbs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i got morimoto halos and demon eyes and custom hid for the demons i can tell you how to do that if you havent already got em

mines multicolor plug n play demon eyes over the morimotos that i have tgeres the comparison , if you just want demons i say get those and its only100 bucks and u can do it yourself it like 15 mins hid plug in play on the left , morimotoes on the right, and they both are color changing

20200503_015716.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got morimoto halos and demon eyes and custom hid for the demons i can tell you how to do that if you havent already got em

mines multicolor plug n play demon eyes over the morimotos that i have tgeres the comparison , if you just want demons i say get those and its only100 bucks and u can do it yourself it like 15 mins hid plug in play on the left , morimotoes on the right, and they both are color changing

View attachment 992782
I like that. Do they display pretty decent at night? If you don’t mind sending me a list of what I need to get that would be awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts