Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"FCA Recalls the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon for Cruise Control Issues":

"The concept of sharing public roads with the 840-horsepower 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is scary enough in itself. It’s even scarier—for anyone involved—to realize that some of those 840-HP Demons could get stuck on their cruise-control setting while out there.

Fiat Chrysler recalled certain Demons earlier this month for issues with cruise control, along with certain Challengers, Chargers and Chrysler 300s with 5.7-liter engines and the $2,200 Mopar Stage 1 Kit Performance Package. There are about 1,930 cars in total included in the recall. If you’re a U.S. owner and want to check up on your car personally, paste its VIN number into the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s recall website. Then, actually go get your recall done if there is one."

https://jalopnik.com/fca-recalls-the-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-for-cruise-c-1827995986

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don’t understand why they say “recalled demons” because they didn’t. They sent out a tsb for the pcm. To almost all 2018 FCA vehicles. Click bait.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
I have the Scat Pack 1 PCM in my 2015 R/T, I am NOT getting the recall done. It will wipe out the 91 octane tune and believe me, it does make a difference, although I can't get 91 octane so, I use 93.

·
Registered
67 Posts
And who drives their Demon on cruise control? Anybody taking cross country trips in these? I thought these were intended to be driven 1/4 mile at a time.
Right? I just assumed the Demon *didn't* have cruise control. Not really fitting with the name and function of the car! :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,819 Posts
At the track, mash the gas, launch...put on cruise control!

A Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts