Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,521 Posts
That Octane Red is just Gorgeous! I wish that he'd have shared the times from the strip though.

Thanks for sharing the video too! I enjoyed it! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I knew I should have ordered one right away... I loved the race! The Lambo had no chance. Fastest accelerating production car on the planet!!! With big balls of course!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I love my kids but if I was single and no kids I would of got me one one lol

Man if I was married with kids & settled down and had an ole lady that made good money to split the bills with I think I would might just get me one! Nah I could probably afford it but I aint spending no 90K on a car!! I think my ole Scat Pack is just about perfect! I must admit it does look awful fun though! LOL!

·
Registered
113 Posts
[HqqqTML][/HTML]
Man if I was married with kids & settled down and had an ole lady that made good money to split the bills with I think I would might just get me one! Nah I could probably afford it but I aint spending no 90K on a car!! I think my ole Scat Pack is just about perfect! I must admit it does look awful fun though! LOL!
I’m a DINK (double income no kids) everything is paid off and I still didn’t do it. 50k is one thing, 85k is a little rich if your not interested in the drag strip. Hell, I was glad they didn’t have a Hellcat at the dealer. It might have gotten ugly for me wrestling with myself. The TA is good enough for what I do with it. Now if I could just behave when I’m in it. >:)

·
Super Moderator
13,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the Demon but would call it a draw. Each car is made for a specific purpose. The Demon cannot out perform, an Aventador on a road course, but will smoke it at a drag strip.

·
Super Moderator
13,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since the Aventador costs $402,995 and the Demon only $90,000, would you rather have the Aventador or the Demon and $312,995? On this forum, I think I already know your answer. :smile:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Since the Aventador costs $402,995 and the Demon only $90,000, would you rather have the Aventador or the Demon and $312,995? On this forum, I think I already know your answer.
I'm not a fan of Lamborghini even if I had the money there to small lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm one income with my 6th on the way so I'm SOL

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,172 Posts
I'm one income with my 6th on the way so I'm SOL

6 challengers!!! :surprise: How do you do it?!

Kidding...hats off to you sir, I only have 2 kids and sometimes I think they are 2 too many. :lol:

·
Registered
575 Posts
6 challengers!!! :surprise: How do you do it?!

Kidding...hats off to you sir, I only have 2 kids and sometimes I think they are 2 too many.
Well you know when a man and a woman.... lol yeah had to go for the 6th I have 5 girl's

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,172 Posts
Well you know when a man and a woman.... lol yeah had to go for the 6th I have 5 girl's

Oh man..that's a lot of dowries! You literally are...THE man. :lol: Have you thought of picking up a different hobby?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts