21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,131 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
So....it would still be cooler than a Demon AND it wouldn’t have those rediculous looking excuses for a wide body.
While thinking about Barrett Jackson cars, where were all the old school muscle cars with four doors? There weren’t any as nobody cool would dare be caught in a four door.
Also notice how much less a muscle car sells for with an auto trans?
As much as I enjoy my SRT I know it won’t be worth anything as a collectible in the future.
Actually, your car may actually have some value in the long run. They only made about 1000 of the Yellow Jackets and I'm sure quite a few have been wrapped around trees or telephone poles... (Sadly)

I had one but sold it and bought a black A8 Scat Pack because..... It had the 6 speed and I commute in terrible traffic every morning. I do wish I kept it as a "spare" car now though, as it was very cool. (IMO) I still have the yellow spoiler with SRT8 badge on it LOL! I changed mine to black, along with the gas cap cover.

I do agree beast Challengers are very cool. But cooler than a Demon? Nah. Would I pay $145K for one, even if I had the spare change? Hell no. I never pay MSRP, let alone a high mark up. I think the Demon does have the potential to be a high value investment though, if Dodge really does only make 3K units.

:)

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,131 Posts
Hmmm, damn it man. I bought a new 2017 Power Wagon last August, and a used 2015 Hellcat in March... So I can't afford to buy this Demon...

I hope a true Mopar Fan sees this first! (Assuming the price is real...)

2018 Dodge Challenger for sale in F MN 2C3CDZH91JH102577

If you buy this Demon, you owe me a 6 pack of Samuel Adams Boston Lager! LOL!
Sure does not look like a demon. On a side note, I would guess the most sought after demon would be production #666.

·
Super Moderator
13,590 Posts
It will be interesting to see how much the last production Demon brings, at Barrett-Jackson, on June 20-23. The buyer better bring a truck load of cash.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts