Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have modified our 4-point front strut tower brace to fit on the 2018 Dodge Demon, and with a few changes it retains the same impressive handling functionality while maintaining the look of our popular brace. Our Demon strut tower brace comes in the same powder coat finish as our officially licensed Demon Harness Bar, or in a variety of other powder coat finishes for a custom look.

Shop: Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace 2018 Demon

Benefits:

- Made from 4130 chrome-moly steel
- Each piece is precision welded by hand
- Closed triangle shape for strength and ultimate handling
- Improved steering response
- Comes pre-drilled for all factory wiring harnesses
- Powder coated for a durable finish

​Made in Florida, USA.

·
Vendor
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are making a big batch of these, so if you want one, now is a good time to order!

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Sure glad I haven't handed over my Christmas list yet!...

Not a big deal to me that the brace didn't arrive before Christmas. Try explaining that to my wife, when it was supposed to be ready for shipment and was ordered early in the month. You know how that goes....

HOT ROD ON

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Sure glad I haven't handed over my Christmas list yet!...

Not a big deal to me that the brace didn't arrive before Christmas. Try explaining that to my wife, when it was supposed to be ready for shipment and was ordered early in the month. You know how that goes....

HOT ROD ON

Thank you for your patience.

We have had a very high volume of orders, but we are working as quickly as possible while maintaining our strict standards to ship everything out.

Feel free to email us [email protected] or call us 561-687-3712 for any further updates.

- Alexis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts