Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I don't really think I would want one in my garage but I think it's kinda cool looking. The stance and the cool wheels and the spoiler on the hatch roof blend in well with the overall design. They coulda done a lot worse. Overall, kinda cool.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not a fan. The Charger station wagon version looks better.

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Its cool - but just use the OEM wide body flares - those partial / box flares look like crap.

and that shaker / wood panel abomination - Hell No...!

with that thing, they may as well have stuck the Superbird / Daytona wing on it as well...and add the '71 'Cuda fender gills too.

why pick one design element when you could take most every element from 40s (Town & County wood), 60s (wing), 70s (shaker) and throw them all on the same car?

in the instrument world this mashup is referred to as "Clown Barf" connoting a poor choice of styles, colors, designs that don't go together well

·
Registered
65 Posts
Too gremlin looking for me. I keep looking at it and saying that tail would look sick without the wagon part as just a two door... Basically a current challengers rear end lol so this concept while cool couldn't peel me from my challenger.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I don't see any way possible for a 2 door wagon. FCA won't even build a 2 door Jeep pickup truck. I guess all their market research tells them every pickup truck buyer takes his family of 4 with them every time they go to get supplies or out to the work site.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,845 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts